Current: Lead Artist @ Perblue Games
EXP: 8+ Years
I have worked on a variety of projects assuming many different roles along the way. These different positions have taught me the quality, time, and team needed to create a great game.
Having been inspired by video games and movies growing up, much of my own personal work revolves around the fantasy and sci-fi genres. No tiny detail is too much and it is exactly what I love to think about. These genres are so broad they allow one’s mind to go wild with visuals. Creating worlds, assets, and the characters within is my true passion.
I am willing to adapt and learn anything needed to achieve my goals.
“ Do or do not, there is no try ” - Yoda
Lead artist on TBD project.
- concepting, sketching and asset creation
- art direction ( style )
- asset creation and implementation
- outsource management
- game design sketches and ideation
- Responsible for visual cohesion, team decisions and task delegation
- Communicate ideas and concepts to 3D (various other teams)
- Continuous work as lead 2D Artist
2D Concept Artist / Illustrator
- characters, environments, ui and in-game illustrative work
3D Concept / Production Art
- texturing, high/low poly and hand-painting
Freelance Concept / Marketing Art
Mobile Game: EVERWING
- Concept / sketch ideas for in-game assets
- Produce 3D Base for final asset
- A small set of illustrations were made for initial UA
Visdev Art done for an Unannounced Project
Illustrations / Assets for in-game and promotional art use.
Concept Art done for e-series: Tales of Titans
Illustrations / Assets for Advertisement on - Facebook, Chartboost, Twitter, Tumblr